Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Possible Stupid Question

"bf" wrote in news:1158675851.275763.164670
@d34g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Puckdropper wrote:
The BORG is 14 miles away, and probably doesn't sell wire by the foot
just in expensive spools. Cost of gas: ~$2.50. Who knows about the
wire?

They sell it by the foot, they just won't know what 12 guage is, and
you'll have to wait an hour for someone to cut it for you and tag it.

I did it myself at the local hardware store. Sure, I could have asked
for help, but I didn't need it. Gave me time to pick up a few extra
needed items. (And a new knife that I could take a look at and hold
before buying. Most the borgs have things like that sealed so you can't
hold it.)

Puckdropper