Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE Sylvain VAN DER WALDE is offline

Default Rip Off Britain?

"nightjar .uk.com" nightjar@insert my surname here wrote in message

"Sylvain VAN DER WALDE" wrote in message
I heard quite a long time ago that the quality and taste of imported food
products was higher in France (no doubt in other countries too) than in
the UK...

It is different, as it is made to suit local tastes. If you are a local,
you will probably consider it better. A Briton may not.

I think (but am not sure) that this was reported in the Which? consumer
magazine. The findings were made by _British_ people. Therefore, in this
case, Britons would find that the 2 products mentioned were better tasting.
In answer to another message, these were the only products mentioned as
examples; so, no food products, I'm afraid.

Sylvain.

Colin Bignell