Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any luck with burrowing MOLES?

Well, if you feed em carrots and celery and stuff, you might have a
LOT of luck. I'm sure some people out there consider moles lucky. I
think it's the India folks consider cows lucky.

I can't explain why you want lucky moles, but then maybe this is a
diverse culture area? Me, I'd want to be rid of the silly things. Not
to have good luck with them. Are you Irish, lad?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Joe" wrote in message
Recently I noticed what looks like burrows in my back yard possibly by
MOLE? What started out in an area of approx. 100 sq ft, is now
consumiing
1/3 of my backyard. I did a search and came up with these "sonic"
mole
repellers that I'll try. Any experience out there? TIA