Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim\(yet another new home\) tim\(yet another new home\) is offline

Default Zanussi Dishwasher Door - Lost Fingers

"Dan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear All,

Our dishwasher (integrated Zanussi ZDT6053) is a vicious beast. I
can't locate the adjusters to loosen off the door springs. At the
moment emptying it is like tackling the till in Open All Hours (showing
my age here...).

It's fully integrated model and currently has no front on it as we're
doing the kitchen at some point in the future, but I'm sure the weight
of a front wouldn't be enough to stop it flying back up.

I bet you it is.

I once had an integrated DW and the balance on the door used to
pull it down open with a thump if you didn't lock it on the catch.

bUT As I only made enough dirty dishes to to fill it up once a week
keeping the door closed meant that dishes went mouldy each week.

I made sure not to fit an integrated DW into the next house.

tim