Posted to uk.d-i-y
neil neil is offline

Default access (manhole) cover for driveway

The 40 year old drain cover on my driveway has finally cracked, so I need to
replace it soon - car can be parked further down so that's ok, leaving only
pedestrian loads.
I've measured the cover itself and it's 640 mm by 495 mm.
I've had a browse of various supplier web sites, ManholeCover.co.uk looking
the most promising.
Does anyone have any advice for a complete drainage newbie ?
Hoping to phone them tomorrow for a chat and order - the MHS-9024 on page
http://www.manholecovers.co.uk/acces...00-series.html
appears to be the one, but it would be nice if someone with some expertise
in these things can confirm.
thanks in anticipation,
Neil