Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default OT. New online postage stamps?

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
.. .
I don't quite follow to reference to eBay, as many eBay items won't fit
in a postbox, and some sort of proof of posting is often useful. And
especially with the new rules (and dodgy kitchen scales) I'd normally
want to visit the Post Office anyway to get an item priced.

However, if you had an eBay business selling large numbers of small items,
it could be very useful.

Then it would probably work out cheaper to use one of the business post
schemes. I simply put a rubber stamp impression on every envelope and Royal
Mail sends someone around to pick up the mail bags.

Colin Bignell