Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom The Great Tom The Great is offline

Default Opinions of a 1st home compressor/nailer kit

On 19 Sep 2006 05:57:37 -0700, "mcfriendly"
wrote:

I want to purchase a finish nailer for occasional uses
around the house. Any opinions? Porter Cable? Seneco,
Maikia? other? It must be portable. Where is the best place to buy?

Thanks Kent

I picked up a Porter Cable kit, compressor brad and finish nailer. It
was accidently marked down at the big orange store, and I love it.
Small enough to be one person portable, but large enough to not cycle
as much.

Oh, to sweeten the deal, PC had a mail in rebate for a air stapler
too.

Just my option...

tom @ www.CarFleaMarket.com