Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Smith Mike Smith is offline

Default Zanussi Dishwasher Door - Lost Fingers

"Dan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear All,

Our dishwasher (integrated Zanussi ZDT6053) is a vicious beast. I
can't locate the adjusters to loosen off the door springs. At the
moment emptying it is like tackling the till in Open All Hours (showing
my age here...).

It's fully integrated model and currently has no front on it as we're
doing the kitchen at some point in the future, but I'm sure the weight
of a front wouldn't be enough to stop it flying back up.

Can anyone advise where the adjuster is?

Thanks
Dan

Look for a couple of allen-head bolts in the top rail of
the dishwasher enclosure. Turn them anti-clockwise to slacken
off the door spring.

HTH

--Mike