Posted to alt.home.repair
The Tilton Family The Tilton Family is offline

Default Buying Kraftmaid Cabinets Think again

most people expect quality not incompetence
"Jetty" wrote in message

"The Tilton Family" wrote
If KraftMaid was willing to correct THEIR product error in one day I
wouldn't be posting anything here..........poor craftsmanship and
quality control are the issues and poorer customer service.....what it is
costing me in $$ and stress is not of my making but an irresponsible
company....blaming me or the contractor is a poor excuse to support a bad
product and a non responsive manufacturer

Most beginners know to check cabinets before ripping out their old ones.
Doesn't say much for you and your contractor, does it?

I would say I'm sorry for being so harsh, but your own stupidity got you
into the mess. Quit blaming others for you being so damn dumb.