Posted to alt.home.repair
Jetty Jetty is offline

Default Buying Kraftmaid Cabinets Think again

"The Tilton Family" wrote
If KraftMaid was willing to correct THEIR product error in one day I
wouldn't be posting anything here..........poor craftsmanship and
quality control are the issues and poorer customer service.....what it is
costing me in $$ and stress is not of my making but an irresponsible
company....blaming me or the contractor is a poor excuse to support a bad
product and a non responsive manufacturer

Most beginners know to check cabinets before ripping out their old ones.
Doesn't say much for you and your contractor, does it?

I would say I'm sorry for being so harsh, but your own stupidity got you
into the mess. Quit blaming others for you being so damn dumb.