Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] empress2454@wowway.com is offline

Default Electric baseboard heaters

insulation.
if you can swing it, you can geotherm it, but instalation would be
expensive.
Yes hot air rises, but if you have controls in each room they are self
regulating anyway.

Empressess #124457

The best Games

Remi wrote:
I've recently moved into a house that has electric baseboard heaters and
thermostats controlling them in each room. It's a one storey house with a
finished basement. What's the best way to use these baseboard heaters to
keep the house warm, but not break the bank? If I heat the basement will the
heat rise to the main floor? Should I just heat the room I'm using? Any
thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.