Posted to alt.home.repair
Photon713 Photon713 is offline

Default Riding lawnmower recomendation

Afternoon, JD...

I use to have a riding mower with grass catcher attachment.
I cut 1 acre plus. I would usually fill 15 bags of grass clippings.
Unfortunately, once a week my grass clippings were picked up,
but, I was limited to 9 bags. So, I switched to larger bags and
then the pickup service wouldn't pick them up because they were
too heavy. It would take me an additional 1 hour to fill the bags,
having dumped the clippings on my driveway.

So, let me recommend a John Deere mulching mower. Mine is the
LT155. No more grass clippings, no more hassle with the pickup
service and don't have to store the bags until pickup day. I also
saved myself an additional 1 hour cleanup every week.

Good Luck
--
______________
lvMMMCDLXXIX+1
"jd" wrote in message
. ..
Hi folks,
I'm looking for nay recomendations or warnings anyone may have about a
riding mower. I'm looking for a lawnmower (I don't need tractor or a bunch
of other accessories) with a bagger. i have about 3/4 acre t cut, with
some small hills. I'd ideally like to spend around $1,000 (or less of
course)......

thanks
-_JD