Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
Cary Kittrell Cary Kittrell is offline

Default Secret Squirrel..ADMITTED pedophile

In article .com "bob&carole" writes:

Wonderer wrote:
"No One" wrote in message
"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
(Cary Kittrell) writes:

In article . com
"bob&carole" writes:

A search of the asbl archives will prove that secret/sleezy
squirrel
and laurence taylor are pedophiles

If I must repeat myself, then I suppose I must repeat myself:

Tell us something we didn't already know.

And I might add that most of us don't care what these two guys are as
long as they don't abuse children or engage in other illegal
activities.

What do you think pedophiles do idiot, play hopscotch?

What they "do" varies from person to person but the term "pedophile"
merely indicates a sexual attraction to children, whether one acts
on that attraction or not. This is not my opinion. It is the
definition of the term.

What planet are you from?
There is no such thing as a "friendly" pedophile.
And asbl is far from a self help group, no matter that the lying
pedophiles might babble.

I don't read that newsgroup. I'd imagine, however, that some
pedophiles refrain from going after children if only to avoid a long
stay in prison. If you don't think that is true, provide some
documentation that shows otherwise - something from an academically
respectable source.

don't ask bob to provide proof, he cannot

Why bother, "no one" is similar to you, it's not worth a
response........

And thus "Wonderer" is shown to be correct yet once again.

-- cary