Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default Please Quit Spamming sci.electronics.repair!

"Lee" wrote in message

This same group has worked its way through several NG's I frequent. On
most, they gave up and went away fairly quickly, but on some they are
still around because people feed them by answering them.
That is the case here. Homer Simpson in particular can't resist answering
them, which just feeds them.

Oh right, it's my fault. Hmm, and yet I killfile all of his 'email addresses
(fake)' so how can that be? Oh, perhaps my replies to others replies. But of
course that's not their fault. Right.