Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default occasioal reminder - cheap faceplates

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:47:56 -0700, "William Noble" wrote:

for those who are new to this - you can get welded faceplates from me at the
web address below - I started making these because I didn't like the prices
of store bought ones so I made a bunch for myself - then others got
interested too.

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com

Bill... folks CAN buy cheap stuff online, but you produce good stuff
inexpensively... A huge difference IMO...

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis