mknight52 mknight52 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I need help! I just got my d board in for my huge Sony rear projection
TV. All was going smoothly until I had to remove the red high voltage
cables that are coming from the D board. The damn thing is stuck! I
followed the directions in the manual, turned the cable wire 90 degrees
and pulled...not a thing. How do I remove it?

Plus, my brother was here and he thought since I am removing it he
would just cut the wire to make it easier to remove. That didn't work
either. Help me, please!!!
I am looking at replacing d board in my sony kp 51ws500, where did you get yours, how much. and were you successful in your repair effort?
Thanks Mike in Texas