Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] chrcollins@gmail.com is offline

Default Any luck with burrowing MOLES?

wrote:
Joe, here in Indiana moles are a huge problem. We talked to a friend
who is an exterminator. He said you have to eliminate the moles' food
source, which is grubs. We treated the lawn with Grub-X several times,
and it took care of the problem. Good luck!

This is good advise. Just like: if you have a spider problem in your
basement, it's time to start checking for termites.

I don't have any experience with the sonic solution, but if you can
convince a stray cat to hang out on your property they can do some real
damage to the population. We had one for a while and I'd find a mole
head on my front porch every morning and one on my back porch every
evening. I didn't even know we had a mole problem...