Default Unique Spoon Ring *please help!*

My girlfriend bought a really unique spoon ring from a homeless man in
San Francisco that was actually made from the "bowl" portion of the
spoon to make a really wide full-digit ring. She had the ring for a
long time, absolutely loved it, and I don't think she ever left home
without putting it on.
Anyway, recently she accidentally flushed it down the toilet in a
public restroom and was in tears.
I have not been able to find anything like this ring anywhere, so I am
on a hunt to find someone who can create a "replica" of this ring. I
imagine it would be incredibly simple to make since it is very plain
and appears to have been a regular sterling silver spoon "bowl" that
was
pounded flat and then curved into a ladies size ring. I was going to
attempt to do this myself, but lack the tools and the know-how.

Does anybody know of someone who would be interested in taking on this
project? I would be happy to pay for the time and materials (as well
as any materials required). I also apologize if this is not the forum
to post this sort of request and would greatly appreciate some info on
where I might turn to ask my question.

If there is anybody interested in this project, I will be happy to
send a picture where you can sort of see the
ring on her hand. It's not a very good picture, but at least you can
kind of get an idea of how wide and thick the ring is.
Thanks in advance!