Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] empress2454@wowway.com is offline

Default 4 windows or more?

wow, I have never seen a company that wouldn't do just 1 if you wanted
them too. competition must be pretty sparce out your way for
installers, maybe it would be a good buisness to get into.

Empressess #124457

The best Games

Anthona wrote:
This past early summer I had 4 double hung windows at about $500 each (
triple pane ) installed. Unbeknownst to me at that time, one of my rear
windows with turn latches ( i don't know what they are called ) they
have on each side, a latch that you turn to open and close. Well, it
turns out that they may need to be replaced...but so far, most companys
demand a minium of 5, some may come down to 4. I do not have any more
windows. Does anyone know how I can get one? I don't know if I want the
exact type to replace.