Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] maradcliff@UNLISTED.com is offline

Default There's NO Fire !!!!!

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:15:50 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
I really wish people would stop saying a light is burning.

The light is TURNED ON.
It's NOT BURNING....

I once heard that some guy called the fire department because someone
told him his porch light was burning.
Mark

Is your refrigerator running?

Well, you better go chase it.

Steve

This just isn't my day. I went to the fridge to get a beer and found
the fridge was running. I chased it for several miles but it got
away. I finally got back home and found the toilet was running.
Chased that damn thing for over an hour and got all muddy in the
process, but never caught the toilet. Got back home and wanted to
take a bath. Guess what, the tub was running. I let it run, the hell
with it. Thank God beds dont run..... Goodnight !!!!