Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Expanding Foam

In article , The
Medway Handyman writes
Hi

Bought a can of Polycell expanding foam for a job the other day - £7 odd in
Focus. Used a small amount. Wanted to use it again over the weekend and
everything is gummed up solid.

After its first use I wiped the thread on top of the can, cleared the tube
as best I could, but still U/S. Cleaned it all prior to second attempted
use, still U/S.

When I was in Machine Mart the other day I saw some 'No Waste' expanding
foam, but too pushed for time to look and it isn't on their web site.

Any tips on which brand survives more than one use?

Cleaning out the tube & nozzle with cellulose thinners will make it more
likely to be reusable. Drip some in the nozzle, shake out then put in some
more & leave upright.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla