Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default Any luck with burrowing MOLES?

"Joe" wrote in message
Recently I noticed what looks like burrows in my back yard possibly by a
MOLE? What started out in an area of approx. 100 sq ft, is now
consumiing 1/3 of my backyard. I did a search and came up with these
"sonic" mole repellers that I'll try. Any experience out there? TIA

I solved my mole problem by moving. I had a bad grub problem, which caused
my mole problem. 5 miles away I have no grubs!

The sonic things are useless. What worked for me (well, it significantly
reduced the problem) were sulphur bombs. Light em, stickem in the holes,
and then run around plugging all the other holes to keep the gas in. It was
actually quite fun. Do they still make them?

Or try moving. As someone else said, the first thing is to kill your grubs,
but if you neighbors don't, it won't help much.