Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default 4 windows or more?

On 17 Sep 2006 12:47:04 -0700, "Anthona" wrote:

This past early summer I had 4 double hung windows at about $500 each (
triple pane ) installed. Unbeknownst to me at that time, one of my rear
windows with turn latches ( i don't know what they are called ) they
have on each side, a latch that you turn to open and close.

Do you mean a *crank* you turn?

If it is a casement window, the crank is at the bottom and the latch
is at the side half way up.

Well, it
turns out that they may need to be replaced

Do you mean *it* instead of "they"?

What's wrong with it? The crank and latch are replaceable without
replacing the window.

...but so far, most companys
demand a minium of 5, some may come down to 4. I do not have any more
windows. Does anyone know how I can get one? I don't know if I want the
exact type to replace.