Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default There's NO Fire !!!!!

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:59:34 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Mark Lloyd" wrote

Something else that isn't burning: spicy food.

Mark

Well, maybe on the second day on its way out .............. I guess you
could call that a sensation, but it sure seems like "burning" to me.
Although, come to think of it, I have never seen flames or smoke. Just felt
like it ..........

Steve ;-)

According to what I've heard, spicy food stimulates your sensory
nerves the same way fire would. This produces a burning sensation
without actually burning.

BTW, got any idea what temperature your tongue would have to reach
before it would actually burn? You may not want to try that experiment
;-)

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"How could you ask be to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster