Posted to rec.woodworking
A.M. Wood A.M. Wood is offline

Default Critical checks to make on a used Unisaw?

Keith Carlson wrote:

Thanks for the advice. Luck was not with me, though. The saw was posted on
Craigslist at 9pm last night, I didn't see it and reply until a little after
midnight. Was hoping that people would have better things to do on Saturday
night than read the tools ads, but apparently there were others who beat me
to it. Seller never contacted me, and the posting is now gone.

Oh well....

Better luck next time. If that's the saw I think it is it had the
vintage switch box and cover. That alone was worth more thab $100 so
you would have had a fantastic deal indeed on that baby.