Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Suggestions needed on fixing wood damage from dog and rot.

jtpr wrote:
Our dog (now gone) did quite a bit of damage to the bottom of our
sliders from chewing. I am trying to figure out how to fix this
without replacing the doors, or even if that is possible. Also, I
have a couple of rot areas I need to fix, and wondered whether or
not one of those plastic fixes would be better then cutting out the
wood and replacing it.

Wood flour and epoxy

--

dadiOH