Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Comments on Aldi arc welder?

In article ,
pcplod wrote:
I've welded car bodies up before with a stick welder, but that was
before the days of MIG, and before bodyfiller was fround upon on the
MOT.

I was thinking more of a proper butt weld repair rather than just passing
an MOT. But for an MOT repair, a seam welded patch is ok, and that might
still be possible with a stick welder. I can make a pretty good job of
those - it's butt welding that defeats me.

--
*I never drink anything stronger than gin before breakfast *

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.