Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ren Ren is offline

Default New boiler online supplier suggestions please.

Peter Crosland wrote:
As per the heading. I am planning to buy a new externally located Grant oil
fired boiler in the next few days. I would appreciate suggestions from
anyone who has bought from an online supplier recently and has had good, or
bad, service. TIA.

Peter,

Yes, I was did buy a Potterton oil fired boiler from
'Discountedheating'.

No problems at all - delivered it within 5 days and it works a treat.
They even suggested a delivery time period.

The potterton and grant boilers seem to use the same pump, but the
balanced flue design seem to be different.

In all, a good service.

Ren.