Posted to alt.home.repair
airdoc airdoc is offline

Default remove washer odor

m Ransley wrote:
Speaking of bull**** spam your product is it, for Mold mildew a gallon
of bleach on a minimal water cycle will kill anything , gee probably a
pint will. I will bet your expensive product is sodium hypochlorate
base, the same ingrediant as house hold Bleach.

A bleach clean is okay once in a while but certainly not a gallon!
There should be no reason to run a bleach clean more than twice a year.
If there is still a problem it is with detergent use. Bleach will dry
out seals and gaskets which will cause leaking!
We have used this cleaner. I think it's called purewasher? Don't
remember the site where our office gets it.