Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Removing old grease from garage door opener?

"Phisherman" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:36:35 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Daniel Prince" wrote in message
news
My brother bought a garage door opener lubrication kit. In the
instructions it says to remove the old grease but it does not say
how to remove it. What is the best way of removing old grease from
our garage door opener? We have some engine degreasing aerosol
cans. Would they be a good way to go? Thank you in advance for all