Posted to alt.home.repair
nowforsale nowforsale is offline

Default Which floor patch product?

"Inquiringmind" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need to level a few spots in my concrete basement floor prior to
applying vinyl tile. The depressions are not big -- perhaps 1.5 square
feet, 1/4" and smaller. I don't want a 50 pound bag of anything, as it
would be hard for me to manage and much more than I need. There seem
to be a world of floor patch and self-leveling patch products out
there. I am a total novice at this sort of thing. Can anyone
recommend a good product that is easy to use, comes in less than
industrial quantities, and can have vinyl tile stuck to it when it has
dried? Thanks.

Armstrong S-184 Fast-Setting Cement-Based Patch and Skim Coat