Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default mits WT 46805 video problem

Hi. Mits WT-46805 hi def tv. Got a video problem. Have followed it down to
the Jungle board, a small standup board about 3x3 inches square, maybe a
little smaller, standing up behind convergence amps.

Anyway, after getting warm, picture begins stretching to right, then rolling
from left to right. Chill spray has some effect, but doesn't straighten it
out. I can feel back of jungle board, touching between 1 dip cap and a run
next to it, to right, and get a perfect picture every time. Not knowing the
inductance, resistance or capacitance of my left index finger, I wondered if
anyone has seen this before on this series. Menu works perfectly regardless
of whether picture acts up or not.

Have checked for bad solder joints and fixed throughout.

Thanks, Danny