Posted to rec.woodworking
Jesse R Strawbridge Jesse R Strawbridge is offline

Default Bar clamps - is MLCS any good? Other recommendations?

I buy my bar clamps at Harbor Freight when they are on sale. (Can we
say cheapscape?) While they are not as nice as the ones I used in a
Woodcraft class (Bessler, I think), they work as well and I have had no
problems with them.

Jess.S

buck wrote:
MLCS is a great company with good prices. I have bought lots of good
quality cutters for way less than anywhere else. But when it comes to
clamps, I would go cheap..... Like a local Harbor Freight..... But that's
just me. I would rather put my $$ into good tools.