Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
xcaper xcaper is offline

Default Recent thoughts on Craftsman 15' pro?

Owen / Darrell,

Thank You both for your input.

Owen - I can appreciate the need to have standard parts, but I think
with the longevity of Sears, and the fact that I don't mind having to
"tinker" that I should be ok.

Darrell - I have been reading your comments for a year now, and if it
works for you, it will absolutely work for me!
I have no need for a duplicator, as bowls and pens are my preference,
but the unit is on special, and when I price the package in comparison
to just the lathe and stand, the package deal is cheaper so that looks
like the way to go.
(ps - finally got back home this summer.... damn I miss the east
coast!)

Xcaper
---soon to be a craftsman owner---