Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Possible Stupid Question

charlie b wrote in
:

But aren't things the Borg sells MUCH cheaper than mom and pop
store prices?

I was 6" short on 12 ga wire a few months ago. I went down to the local
hardware store (I think I drove there but most the time I ride my bike
the 8 blocks.) and picked up the wire I needed. $.12 a foot.

The BORG is 14 miles away, and probably doesn't sell wire by the foot
just in expensive spools. Cost of gas: ~$2.50. Who knows about the
wire?

Puckdropper