Gunner

Default How straight are drilled holes? Was Need to drill 1" deep .138 hole Thank you!

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:00:23 GMT, "Toolbert" wrote:

I vaguely recall a Teenut thread on the topic of sharpening drill bits, and
spent a minute Googl'ing without success.

Hummmm Anyone have the Collected Wisdom of Teenut saved? That might
make a very nice zip file for the drop box.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton