Posted to sci.electronics.repair
EDM EDM is offline

Default Singing the praises of the local electronics store

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message s.com...
And I'd like to give a shameless plug to this particular store, Al
Lasher's Electronics in Berkeley on University Ave. They've been there
forever; they have ton of stuff; they know what the hell they're talking
about, and are not above helping the clueless customer who needs a
replacement thingamajig for their old radio, computer setup, or
whatever, find what they need; I hope they're there for a long time to come.

I second that kudo. B&M stores like this are worth their
weight in gold these days.