Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Ball park cost for breaker box replacement

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote

I paid just over $200 (I think it was $220) for a new service, breaker

.

I had to buy the Romex. He brought all the conduit and boxes and
weatherproof covers and various stuff from his work for all the rest. I
had to buy the two $50 halogen motion lights. I had to buy him two cases
of beer, and let him stay in the cabin for three days.

Do you think I got taken?

You did good. The $220 job was 1966. Do you think prices have gone up
since then?

I think I did good. We're friends, and although he gives me a break, I try
to take care of him.

Steve