Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Glass for shelves

Harlan Messinger wrote:
There's so much information in the Yellow Pages and online directories
about places in my area that deal in glass, but I can't figure out who
would really carry what I want. Everything I find in the Washington,
DC area seems to be industrial or for big projects. All I want is two
custom-cut sheets of 1/4" thick glass to lay into the top of my
dresser, light or medium blue or purple, sufficiently opaque (frosted
or coated, I guess) for the drawer contents not to be visible. I
supposed it should be tempered to avoid easy breakage.

Going by their web sites, neither Home Depot nor Lowes carries sheet
glass, nor does Michael's Crafts.

Any ideas?

I hit send too soon. What you are asking for is not all that simple and
is likely to be a little on the expensive side.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit