Posted to alt.home.repair
Harlan Messinger Harlan Messinger is offline

Default Glass for shelves

Harlan Messinger wrote:
There's so much information in the Yellow Pages and online directories
about places in my area that deal in glass, but I can't figure out who
would really carry what I want. Everything I find in the Washington, DC
area seems to be industrial or for big projects. All I want is two
custom-cut sheets of 1/4" thick glass to lay into the top of my dresser,
light or medium blue or purple, sufficiently opaque (frosted or coated,
I guess) for the drawer contents not to be visible. I supposed it should
be tempered to avoid easy breakage.

Or--can this be obtained online?