Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David Naylor David Naylor is offline

Default Maytag dishwater control board... thermistor part number ?

Sylvain Gregoire wrote:
Our Maytag EQ Plus dishwasher stopped working yesterday.

The problem is on the control board, the VR300 thermistor
(located near one corner of the board) is melted/opened.
This component supplies power to part of the circuit.

A picture of this model of control board can be found he
http://www.repairclinic.com/0081.asp...&SeqID=1&Chg=1

Anyone knows the thermistor part number I could order/use to replace it?
I am trying to avoid purchasing an expensive complete control board.

Incidentally, I have been fixing electronics professionally for many years,
I do not need to be warned about safety, etc.

Thank you,
- Sylvain in Ottawa, Canada

Go to Repairclinic.com you will get all you want to know and by rhe
part from them GREAT SITE