Posted to uk.d-i-y
NikV NikV is offline

Default How to separate these two tubes?

wd40 and two pairs of stilsons - rotate to break join then pull apart, if
its from tp toys and its rusted together phone them - they have a 10years
rustproof guarantee - may get some new ones if thats what you want

--
"Grumps" wrote in message
Hi All

I am trying to dismantle a child's climbing frame. It is contructed from
metal tubes. It has six legs which are formed by inserting short tubes
into each other. It has been standing for 7 years, and I cannot pull these
pieces apart (well, I have managed two). Any advice?
Ta.