Posted to alt.home.repair
motsbc motsbc is offline

Default remove washer odor

I wanted to add comments to my earlier post as is health issue. If you're
using rinse aid in your dishwasher you may want to rethink what you're
doing as rinse aid changes the surface tension of water. There is no rinse
cycle after rinse aid is dispensed. Scientists say that people are made of
75% water and it doesn't make sense for us to drink anything that changes
surface tension. Those bubbles that go to the top and fall back down when
you fill your glass aren't caused by detergent. It's rinse aid that
people are drinking! Go to my repair site (Tom, I don't need anymore
business)and read the appliance advice page for more options rather than
using rinse aid!

I am an appliance repair tech. It is a common problem for both top
load and front load washers to have an odor problem. We have tried
different chemicals to rid washers of this foul odor. This includes
bleach, ammonia, vinegar etc. A couple of years ago we came across a
product called "PureWash" I don't know what's in it but it's the only
thing that takes out mold, fungus and that mildew and really
satisfies customers! We can't find it in stores - we have to get it
from a website www.smellywasher.com / It works so well that we buy it
in bulk