Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick Samuel Rick Samuel is offline

Default Off Topic- computer access

"marc rosen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey All,
I finally determined why I could not see recdotwoodworking from home
all of the time via Google. (And this also applies to a lot of
woodworking websites and Craig's list). On my Norton Internet Security
I turned off Intrusion Protection and it allowed me to access all of
the affected sites. Once turned on again, these sites are difficult to
see. The Int. Prot. disable feature can be set for a finite time or
off until i turn it back on. So now I can view the Rec without getting
an error message.

Marc

Can Norton, seems to be poor. Look at AVG