Posted to rec.woodworking
Glen Glen is offline

Default Asked a commercial cabinet shop about their SawStop(s)

John Emmons wrote:
It's amazing, I wonder what people did before illegal immigration came along
to blame for all of society's woes...

Is there anything that can't be blamed on illegal immigration? I mean the
illegal folks didn't elect the criminal inhabiting the white house or invade
Iraq did they?

And who knows, maybe the illegals actually understand the meaning of the
word "criminal." From what is written above, it is obvious that you do not.

Glen
(who is amazed at how supposedly educated individuals throw loaded words
about with no regard to accuracy or truth)