Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

Default Need advice on a new furnace

writes:

Sure, Todd - I'm sure your inane babble and 'misconception or
errors' were a great help to her in her quest to get even MORE ****ing
confused than she was before.

Now some poor soul is going to have to relieve her of all the
mis-information you just spewed out prior to trying to help her. She
is actually dumber than before, for having read your words.

Good job !!!!!!!

Paul, Yer cute when you swear at the homeowners. You've got spunk.
I like that.

Alternative explanations to those strawman answers are welcome of
course. We can tell Gene to forget everything I wrote. I'm handing
you the conch. Please, won't you regale him with your treatise?

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/