Posted to rec.woodworking
charlie b charlie b is offline

Default Asked a commercial cabinet shop about their SawStop(s)

John Emmons wrote:

SNIP

Is there anything that can't be blamed on illegal immigration? I mean the
illegal folks didn't elect the criminal inhabiting the white house

No, the "former" Cubans did (see election results - Florida)!

If you think Isreal's lobbying capacity and influence is pretty
powerful - check out the Anti-Castro Cuban American influence.
Wonder what they'll obsess on when Castro dies?

charlie b

My first "hard liquor" drink was a Cuba Libre - in Panama. At least
"la revolucion" had one positive affect.