Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Asked a commercial cabinet shop about their SawStop(s)

Dave Bugg (in ) said:

| John Emmons wrote:
|
|| It's amazing, I wonder what people did before illegal immigration
|| came along to blame for all of society's woes...
|
| This isn't stuff made up to simply blame illegal immigrants, it is
| an unfortunate reality. In our health district alone, it was
| becoming an almost an overwhelming chase to try to track down the
| families of illegals to try and get the kids immunized and to get
| TB testing done. In LA County there were over 180 deaths last year
| due to measles; these outbreaks were primarily among the
| unimmunized kids of illegals.

This isn't exactly a new scenario. I think I recall reading that
immigrants brought the first cases of smallpox, cholera, and several
varieties of VD to the Americas - leading to hundreds of thousands of
deaths and the demise of at least one major culture.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar