Posted to rec.woodworking

Default MAILBOX PLATFORM

"J T" wrote in message

Flame war? I remember it as a pleasent intellectual discussion and
exchange of techniques and thoughts.

Like hell it was, It was a damned flame war and you know it. Who appointed
you the mailbox expert anyway? The cabal kicked your ass out of the mailbox
industry because of your one sided opinionated ideas on how a mailbox should
be constructed. It is people like you always causing trouble every frigging
time we try to have a thoughtful exchange of ideas, even if everyone else is
wrong and I'm the only one that is right. Next thing you know, you'll be
going "postal" in this otherwise pleasant thread.

And one more thing. The only yellow tools I have came from DeWalt. So
there!

Sheese, the nerve of some people.