Harold & Susan Vordos

Default What is the proper tool/method

"michael" wrote in message
snip---

For dressing the wheels on bench grinders I have always liked the

clustered
diamond ones. The rectangular ones about 3/8 x 1" with a handle, looks

like a T
with a real narrow top.

michael

Aside from the way-too-smooth surface created, they do an outstanding job.
I still prefer a dressing stick over them. Or both, one to get the wheel
running smooth and flat, the other to produce a better surface for grinding
manually. If you haven't done it, it's hard to understand. I have. I
do. Lots of converts to "doing it right". :-)

How's the snow, Harold?

Yeow! 15" on the ground and it's snowing as we speak, with below freezing
temps over the past couple days. Weatherman said we can expect the most
severe snow storm we've had in years. It's going to be a long night!
Supposed to turn to rain after a foot or so drops in the next 24 hours.
Worst weather I've seen since moving here in '96. Figures! g

Harold